Which Exact Ventilation System is the Best for Your House?
There are two kinds of ventilation systems—heat recovery ventilation (HRV) and energy recovery ventilation (ERV).
While both are suitable for brand new or renovated cost-saving houses, the brand you need depends on your local climate. Houses in certain parts of the country, such as the middle part of the country, can benefit from the pair.
Find out about the systems our professionals offer. Or give us a call at 713-469-3357 for more details on which one is correct for you.
Heat Recovery Ventilation
- Best for chilly parts of the country.
- Exhausts air from your house and exchanges it with natural air from out of doors.
- Maintains warmth so you don’t have to heat up the fresh air.
Energy Recovery Ventilation
- Best for warm or humid parts of the country.
- Sends heat and excess moisture outside.
- Levels out moisture so you can use your air conditioning less.